Reasons to Use Our Scaffolding Services in Sutton
As one of the leading scaffolding companies serving Sutton, we’ve decided to blow our own trumpet by providing good solid information about our scaffolding services on this page. We hope that the following pointers will see you book our scaffolding erectors for all your future project work.
- We have been supplying high quality scaffolding services to customers in Sutton and surrounding areas for over 30 years now. Our high-end workmanship and experience means that we supply scaffolding for commercial and domestic clients, however big or small the job.
- All our scaffolding erectors are trained to CITB and CISRS standard. Our training programme includes an annual training day to ensure everyone is kept up to date with current standards and legislations.
- When it comes to scaffolding erection and hire, we understand the potential risks and associated hazards. We produce a detailed risk assessment and method statement for every scaffolding project that we carry out. This enables the customer to have complete peace of mind in all of our workmanship.
- We carry out regular maintenance checks on all scaffolding stock. If our boards, clips or poles have any sign of wear and tear, they’re instantly replaced to comply with stringent health and safety laws.
- All scaffolding quotes are free and you’re under no-obligation to use our scaffolding erectors or services if you don’t wish to. All prices are competitive and we aim to match any other offers you may have received.
For more information or a free quote on any of our scaffolding services in Sutton and the surrounding areas, call us now on 020 8640 8577.