Our professional team is experienced in managing domestic scaffolding projects at highly-competitive prices in Croydon, Bromley, Kingston and Sutton. We are one of the leading scaffolding companies in Surrey, Greater London and the South East, supplying customers with friendly, CSCS and CISRS qualified scaffolding erectors. If you need to carry out roofline repairs or renovate your home, our wide-range of easy access scaffolding services will help you complete any size job in a safe and efficient manner.
Domestic Scaffolding Projects
Following your initial enquiry, we’ll arrange to visit your Croydon, Bromley, Kingston or Sutton property to conduct a full risk assessment. From here, scaffolding companies such as our own design scaffolding structures to suit specific domestic projects.
Our scaffolding services help customers throughout the Surrey, Greater London and South East area with the following duties:
- Repairing Roofline Components – Warped and rotted timber fascias, soffits and bargeboards need to be replaced to avoid damp. Faulty guttering systems may need to be mended or re-pitched
- Restoring Chimneys – Deteriorated chimney stacks can block the ventilation of flues and create hazards from falling debris if not repaired immediately
- Replacing Membranes – Scaffolding companies provide access for roofers to replace felt, bitumen or fibreglass membranes onto pitched or flat roofs. Re-roofing jobs that require lead work, slates or tiles require scaffolding services too
- Fitting New Windows – If Croydon, Bromley, Kingston and Sutton customers upgrade to double-glazed windows, these are safely fitted at different storeys using scaffolding frames
- Installing Solar Panels – Like windows, scaffolding erectors assemble platforms to allow fitters to transfer fragile objects to greater heights
- Loft Conversions – Construction and scaffolding companies work together to complete VELUX, dormer, hip-to-gable and mansard loft conversions
- Home Renovation Work – Customers throughout Surrey, Greater London and the South East can enhance their exteriors using platforms for painting or cladding. Decorating interiors or mending lifts are achievable with towers and birdcage scaffolding
Our fast, friendly and reliable scaffolding erectors deliver, set up, inspect and break down the following scaffolding structures at homes in Croydon, Bromley, Kingston and Sutton:
- Access and Hoist Towers
- Supported and Independent Scaffolding
- Chimney Stack Access
- Temporary Roofing Structures and Staircases
- Edge Protection
- Gantry Scaffolding
- Internal Birdcage Scaffolding
Our scaffolding erectors offer additional scaffolding services to maintain a clear and safe site, including rubbish chutes, debris netting, scaffolding alarms and lighting.
Benefits of Our Services
- We offer scaffolding services 7 days a week, including Bank Holidays
- We provide free advice and no-obligation quotes for customers in Croydon, Bromley, Kingston, Sutton and the surrounding areas
- We have a high-ranking CheckaTrade.com profile in workmanship, tidiness and reliability
- Our team is trained in the Construction Industry Scaffolder's Record Scheme (CISRS) and Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS)
- All scaffolding services are covered by £10 million in public liability insurance
- We comply with current Health and Safety regulations, which involve issuing risk assessments and safety method statements for all scaffolding jobs
To find out more about our scaffolding services in Croydon, Bromley, Kingston, Sutton and the surrounding areas, call 020 8640 8577.