We provide unbeatable commercial scaffolding services, specifically designed to support heavy-duty projects at Croydon, Bromley, Kingston and Sutton properties. Our scaffolding erectors assemble complex towers, platforms and temporary roofs, allowing tradesmen to complete construction or restoration jobs in a safe environment.
At Croydon Scaffolding Ltd, we take pride in being one of the top scaffolding companies in the wider Surrey, Greater London and South East area. Our reputation is based on our health and safety standards, close attention to detail and ability to help with any project that may seem out of the ordinary!
Types of Commercial Scaffolding
- Access Towers – Scaffolding services designed to sustain heavier loads and provide space for workers to manoeuvre around Croydon, Bromley, Kingston or Sutton properties
- Hoist Towers – Used for lifting and transferring building materials to higher storeys at various speeds, which is time efficient for completing jobs
- Supported Scaffolding – Frames commonly used for stone and masonry work. Scaffolding erectors secure the frame to the side of the building from the ground
- Independent Scaffolding – Free-standing structures recommended by scaffolding companies when smaller scaffolding services are required
- Chimney Stack Access – A purpose-built platform which allows easy access for roof repairs to be carried out by one person at a time
- Temporary Roofs and Staircases – Scaffolding companies provide temporary roofs for privacy and to protect your Surrey, Greater London or South East property from weather damage. Temporary staircases offer workers a quick and safe way to access scaffolding towers
- Gantry Scaffolding – Bridge-like ramps or platforms which are raised and supported by trestles at either end. This is perfect for reaching over obstacles and accommodating public areas
- Internal Birdcage Scaffolding – This independent scaffolding design is assembled for workers to undertake projects at one height, such as restoring ceilings
Health and Safety
The team at Croydon Scaffolding Ltd is extremely safety-focused and trained to the standards of the Construction Industry Scaffolder's Record Scheme (CISRS) and Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS). Our scaffolding erectors will thoroughly test scaffolding structures before workers are granted access. Throughout the hire period, scaffolding companies like our own schedule regular site inspections in Bromley, Kingston and Sutton to check for wear or structural weaknesses.
We ensure our scaffolding erectors are up-to-date with training provided by industry leading organisations. This includes the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB), which is recognised by scaffolding companies throughout the UK.
Find out more about our professional experience below:
- Our scaffolding services are accredited by the Contractors Health & Safety Scheme (CHAS) to complete work at sites in Croydon, Bromley, Kingston and Sutton
- The team of scaffolding erectors is qualified to use Fall Arrest Equipment (FAE) and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for any size job
- We apply a working knowledge of Health and Safety regulations to every project, including risk assessments and safety method statements
- Our company is covered by £10 million in public liability insurance at venues throughout Surrey, Greater London and the South East
If you’re searching for commercial scaffolding companies in Croydon, Bromley, Kingston, Sutton and the surrounding area, call 020 8640 8577.